You can find on this page details on how to remove BoxCryptor 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BoxCryptor 22.214.171.124 from your computerSecomba GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Secomba GmbH. More information about the application BoxCryptor 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.boxcryptor.com/installer
. Usually the BoxCryptor 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoxCryptor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. BoxCryptor 184.108.40.206's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BoxCryptor\uninst.exe. BoxCryptor.exe is the BoxCryptor 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.23 MB (1288264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BoxCryptor 18.104.22.168. They take an average of 1.36 MB (1425999
bytes) on disk.
- BoxCryptor.exe (1.23 MB)
- uninst.exe (134.51 KB)
The current web page applies to BoxCryptor 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
BoxCryptor 188.8.131.52 is an application released by Secomba GmbH. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BoxCryptor 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BoxCryptor 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BoxCryptor 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BoxCryptor 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the BoxCryptor 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you click BoxCryptor 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BoxCryptor 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BoxCryptor 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boxcryptor.com/installer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BoxCryptor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BoxCryptor 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing BoxCryptor 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BoxCryptor 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BoxCryptor 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BoxCryptor 184.108.40.206 by Secomba GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that BoxCryptor 220.127.116.11 by Secomba GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BoxCryptor 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:52:25.663