Box Rock is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Further information on Box Rock can be found here
. More information about the program Box Rock can be found at http://boxrock.info/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Box Rock is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
Box Rock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.12 MB (2220256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.86 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (389.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about Box Rock version 2015.02.07.012444
only. You can find here a few links to other Box Rock releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Box Rock we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Box Rock is a program offered by Box Rock. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Box Rock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Box Rock in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:41:58.130