You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Box Rock for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. Open here
where you can read more on Box Rock. Further information about Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Box Rock's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) and its name is BoxRock.BOAS.exe.
The executable files below are part of Box Rock. They occupy an average of 7.66 MB (8032200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.41 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.23.132336
of Box Rock. You can find here a few links to other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Box Rock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Box Rock:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Box Rock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\bdc6addf3c72484aa6149e470f5bfb74.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\bdc6addf3c72484aa6149e470f5bfb7464.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Box Rock\ImagePath
Box Rock is a program offered by Box Rock. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Box Rock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock application will be found automatically. After you select Box Rock in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 17:30:08.207