Box Rock is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. Further information on Box Rock can be found here
. You can read more about about Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Usually the Box Rock program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled BoxRock.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
Box Rock is composed of the following executables which take 7.69 MB (8062912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.40 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (400.73 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Box Rock version 2014.11.11.132053
alone. For more Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is a program offered by Box Rock. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock app will be found very quickly. After you click Box Rock in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:08:48.490