Bounty Train is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Bounty Train from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Further information about Bounty Train can be found at https://support.wildtangent.com
. Bounty Train is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BountyTrain directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BountyTrain\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bounty Train. Bounty Train's primary file takes about 16.11 MB (16892264 bytes) and its name is BountyTrain.exe.
Bounty Train contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.95 MB (20915595
bytes) on disk.
- BountyTrain-WT.exe (799.85 KB)
- BountyTrain.exe (16.11 MB)
- launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (381.85 KB)
This page is about Bounty Train version 220.127.116.11
Bounty Train is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Bounty Train is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bounty Train from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bounty Train or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bounty Train". If it is installed on your PC the Bounty Train program will be found very quickly. After you click Bounty Train in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bounty Train, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bounty Train:
- The software company is: https://support.wildtangent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BountyTrain\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bounty Train.
8. After uninstalling Bounty Train, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bounty Train which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bounty Train using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bounty Train by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Bounty Train by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bounty Train supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 14:32:18.497