Bounty Train is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Bounty Train from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Further information about Bounty Train can be found at https://support.wildtangent.com
. Bounty Train is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BountyTrain directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BountyTrain\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bounty Train. Bounty Train's primary file takes about 16.11 MB (16892264 bytes) and its name is BountyTrain.exe.
Bounty Train contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.95 MB (20915595
bytes) on disk.
- BountyTrain-WT.exe (799.85 KB)
- BountyTrain.exe (16.11 MB)
- launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (381.85 KB)
This page is about Bounty Train version 184.108.40.206
Bounty Train is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Bounty Train is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bounty Train from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bounty Train or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bounty Train". The Bounty Train app will be found automatically. After you click Bounty Train in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bounty Train, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bounty Train:
- The publisher is: https://support.wildtangent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BountyTrain\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bounty Train.
8. After uninstalling Bounty Train, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bounty Train which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bounty Train using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bounty Train by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Bounty Train by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bounty Train supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 14:32:18.497