Bounce Out Blitz
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bounce Out Blitz for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bounce Out Blitz from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. Please open http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Bounce Out Blitz on GameHouse, Inc.'s web page. The complete uninstall command line for Bounce Out Blitz is C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file occupies 855.02 KB (875544 bytes) on disk and is called BounceOutBlitz.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bounce Out Blitz. They occupy about 1.20 MB (1261080
bytes) on disk.
- BounceOutBlitz.exe (855.02 KB)
- EBGCInstall.exe (172.00 KB)
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (148.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Bounce Out Blitz. Click on the links below for other Bounce Out Blitz versions:
Bounce Out Blitz is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Bounce Out Blitz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bounce Out Blitz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bounce Out Blitz or simply click the Search field and type in "Bounce Out Blitz". If it exists on your system the Bounce Out Blitz program will be found automatically. After you select Bounce Out Blitz in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bounce Out Blitz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bounce Out Blitz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bounce Out Blitz.
8. After removing Bounce Out Blitz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bounce Out Blitz which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bounce Out Blitz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bounce Out Blitz by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Bounce Out Blitz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bounce Out Blitz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:53:54.360