Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31
This web page is about Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 from your computerSolware Ltd. FlyOrDie
. Check out here
for more info on Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie. Please open http://www.flyordie.com
if you want to read more on Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 on Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Boulder Dash XMAS folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 is C:\Program Files\Boulder Dash XMAS\unins000.exe. boulderx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.72 MB (2854912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31. They take about 3.39 MB (3550490
bytes) on disk.
- boulderx.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 version 1.31
Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 is an application released by Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31". If it is installed on your PC the Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 program will be found automatically. After you click Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flyordie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Boulder Dash XMAS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31.
8. After removing Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 by Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie from your computer, we are not saying that Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 by Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Boulder Dash® XMAS™ 1.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 02:13:11.317