You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Botanicula for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Botanicula from your PCR.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren
. You can find out more on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Botanicula can be found at http://element-team.org/index.php
. Botanicula is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\Botanicula directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Botanicula is "C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\Botanicula\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Botanicula.exe and it has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
The executables below are part of Botanicula. They take about 1.15 MB (1206180
bytes) on disk.
- Botanicula.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (980.91 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Botanicula is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Botanicula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Botanicula from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Botanicula or simply click the Search field and type in "Botanicula". If it exists on your system the Botanicula application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Botanicula in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Botanicula, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Botanicula:
- The software company is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\Botanicula\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Botanicula.
8. After removing Botanicula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Botanicula which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Botanicula using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Botanicula by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren from your PC, nor are we saying that Botanicula by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Botanicula supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:50:08.770