You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Botanicula for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Botanicula from your PCR.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren
. You can find out more on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Botanicula can be found at http://element-team.org/index.php
. Botanicula is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\Botanicula directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Botanicula is "C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\Botanicula\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Botanicula.exe and it has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
The executables below are part of Botanicula. They take about 1.15 MB (1206180
bytes) on disk.
- Botanicula.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (980.91 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Botanicula is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Botanicula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Botanicula from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Botanicula or simply click the Search field and type in "Botanicula". The Botanicula application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Botanicula in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Botanicula, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Botanicula:
- The software company is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\R.G. Element Arts\Botanicula\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Botanicula.
8. After removing Botanicula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Botanicula which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Botanicula using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Botanicula by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren from your PC, nor are we saying that Botanicula by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Botanicula supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:50:08.770