Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124
Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 from your computerBorland
. Take a look here
for more details on Borland. You can see more info on Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 at http://www.Borland.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\unins000.exe. Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168's main file takes around 780.00 KB (798720 bytes) and is called datapump.exe.
The executables below are part of Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 3.07 MB (3219383
bytes) on disk.
- bdeadmin.exe (966.41 KB)
- BDEinfo.exe (676.50 KB)
- datapump.exe (780.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (721.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Borland\Database Engine
Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Borland. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.Borland.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11 by Borland from your computer, nor are we saying that Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 by Borland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:34:07.810