Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206
Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 from your computerBorland
. Take a look here
for more details on Borland. You can see more info on Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 at http://www.Borland.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\unins000.exe. Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 780.00 KB (798720 bytes) and is called datapump.exe.
The executables below are part of Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 3.07 MB (3219383
bytes) on disk.
- bdeadmin.exe (966.41 KB)
- BDEinfo.exe (676.50 KB)
- datapump.exe (780.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (721.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Borland\Database Engine
Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 is a program released by Borland. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. After you click Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Borland.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 by Borland from your computer, nor are we saying that Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 by Borland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:34:07.810