Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 from your computerBorland, Inc. / re-packed by Logivion
. Further information on Borland, Inc. / re-packed by Logivion can be found here
. You can see more info on Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 at http://www.logivision.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BDEADMIN.EXE is the Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes about 965.99 KB (989176 bytes) on disk.
Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.11 MB (3263826
bytes) on disk.
- BDEADMIN.EXE (965.99 KB)
- BDEAlias.exe (737.50 KB)
- datapump.exe (780.00 KB)
- MiniReg.exe (13.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168.
Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company Borland, Inc. / re-packed by Logivion. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. After you select Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.logivision.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Borland Database Engine 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Borland Database Engine 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Borland Database Engine 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Borland Database Engine 126.96.36.199 by Borland, Inc. / re-packed by Logivion from your computer, nor are we saying that Borland Database Engine 188.8.131.52 by Borland, Inc. / re-packed by Logivion is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Borland Database Engine 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 22:22:38.030