Boris Graffiti for Corel
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Boris Graffiti for Corel for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Boris Graffiti for Corel from your PCBoris FX, Inc.
. More data about Boris FX, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Boris Graffiti for Corel is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called vstudio.exe and it has a size of 5.24 MB (5490544 bytes).
Boris Graffiti for Corel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.19 MB (8585024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- APLoading.exe (369.36 KB)
- BatchDL.exe (32.36 KB)
- DeviceSyncHost.exe (468.86 KB)
- DIM.EXE (93.86 KB)
- RMSAgency.exe (44.86 KB)
- RMSRemoteMediaService.exe (163.36 KB)
- uvdetecthw.exe (29.36 KB)
- vstudio.exe (5.24 MB)
- WiaRegister.exe (57.36 KB)
- _ResGen.exe (178.86 KB)
- Setup.exe (941.86 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (641.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Boris Graffiti for Corel version 5.30.500
alone. For other Boris Graffiti for Corel versions please click below:
Boris Graffiti for Corel is an application by Boris FX, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Boris Graffiti for Corel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Boris Graffiti for Corel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boris Graffiti for Corel or simply click the Search field and type in "Boris Graffiti for Corel". The Boris Graffiti for Corel program will be found very quickly. After you select Boris Graffiti for Corel in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Boris Graffiti for Corel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Boris Graffiti for Corel.
8. After uninstalling Boris Graffiti for Corel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Boris Graffiti for Corel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boris Graffiti for Corel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Boris Graffiti for Corel by Boris FX, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Boris Graffiti for Corel by Boris FX, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Boris Graffiti for Corel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-25 00:00:20.977