Borderless Gaming is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Borderless Gaming from your systemCodeusa Software
. More information on Codeusa Software can be seen here
. Please open https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming
if you want to read more on Borderless Gaming on Codeusa Software's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Borderless Gaming folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Borderless Gaming is "C:\Program Files\Borderless Gaming\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. BorderlessGaming.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 201.00 KB (205824 bytes) on disk.
Borderless Gaming installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 897.55 KB (919094
bytes) on disk.
- BorderlessGaming.exe (201.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.55 KB)
This web page is about Borderless Gaming version 7.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other Borderless Gaming releases:
...click to view all...
Borderless Gaming is an application marketed by Codeusa Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Borderless Gaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Borderless Gaming from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Borderless Gaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "Borderless Gaming". The Borderless Gaming app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Borderless Gaming in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Borderless Gaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borderless Gaming:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Borderless Gaming\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Borderless Gaming.
8. After removing Borderless Gaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Borderless Gaming that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Borderless Gaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Borderless Gaming by Codeusa Software from your PC, we are not saying that Borderless Gaming by Codeusa Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Borderless Gaming supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 04:50:46.630