You can find below details on how to uninstall Borderlands for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Borderlands from your systemAudioslave
. You can read more on Audioslave or check for application updates here
. Usually the Borderlands program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiele\Borderlands 1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spiele\Borderlands 1\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Borderlands. Borderlands's main file takes about 37.92 MB (39757464 bytes) and is named game.exe.
The executables below are part of Borderlands. They take about 38.86 MB (40745612
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
- game.exe (37.92 MB)
Borderlands is an application by Audioslave. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Borderlands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Borderlands from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Borderlands or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borderlands". If it is installed on your PC the Borderlands application will be found very quickly. After you click Borderlands in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Borderlands, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Borderlands.
8. After uninstalling Borderlands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Borderlands which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Borderlands using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Borderlands by Audioslave from your computer, nor are we saying that Borderlands by Audioslave is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Borderlands in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-01 18:40:04.770