Borderlands GOTY is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Borderlands GOTY from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More data about R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be read here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Borderlands GOTY on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. Usually the Borderlands GOTY application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Borderlands GOTY directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Borderlands GOTY's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Borderlands GOTY\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 37.92 MB (39757464 bytes) on disk and is called Borderlands.exe.
Borderlands GOTY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 51.75 MB (54266512
bytes) on disk.
- Borderlands.exe (37.92 MB)
- DLCSetup.exe (6.89 MB)
- LangSelect.exe (20.13 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (36.87 KB)
Borderlands GOTY is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Borderlands GOTY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Borderlands GOTY from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Borderlands GOTY or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borderlands GOTY". If it exists on your system the Borderlands GOTY app will be found automatically. After you select Borderlands GOTY in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Borderlands GOTY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borderlands GOTY:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Borderlands GOTY\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Borderlands GOTY.
8. After removing Borderlands GOTY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Borderlands GOTY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Borderlands GOTY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Borderlands GOTY by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, we are not saying that Borderlands GOTY by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Borderlands GOTY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:23:01.547