Borderlands 2 Remastered
Borderlands 2 Remastered is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Borderlands 2 Remastered from your systemCorePacks,-RAVEN-
. You can read more on CorePacks,-RAVEN- or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Borderlands 2 Remastered folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Borderlands 2 Remastered's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\corepack\Borderlands 2 Remastered\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1761649 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Borderlands 2 Remastered installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1761649
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Borderlands 2 Remastered version 2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Borderlands 2 Remastered from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Borderlands 2 Remastered:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\corepack\Borderlands 2 Remastered
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\corepack\Borderlands 2 Remastered\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\corepack\Borderlands 2 Remastered\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Borderlands 2 Remastered_is1
Borderlands 2 Remastered is a program offered by the software company CorePacks,-RAVEN-. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Borderlands 2 Remastered is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Borderlands 2 Remastered from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Borderlands 2 Remastered or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Borderlands 2 Remastered". If it exists on your system the Borderlands 2 Remastered application will be found automatically. When you select Borderlands 2 Remastered in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Borderlands 2 Remastered, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Borderlands 2 Remastered.
8. After removing Borderlands 2 Remastered, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Borderlands 2 Remastered that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Borderlands 2 Remastered using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Borderlands 2 Remastered by CorePacks,-RAVEN- from your computer, nor are we saying that Borderlands 2 Remastered by CorePacks,-RAVEN- is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Borderlands 2 Remastered in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 17:54:10.520