Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition from your computer2K Games
. More information about 2K Games can be found here
. Click on https://2kgamesinternational.com/
to get more data about Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition on 2K Games's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Borderlands 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Borderlands 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition. The program's main executable file is called Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 115.67 KB (118448 bytes).
Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 70.03 MB (73428087
bytes) on disk:
- Borderlands2.exe (34.32 MB)
- Launcher.exe (115.67 KB)
- Borderlands2.exe (34.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition version 1.8.2
Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition is a program offered by the software company 2K Games. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition". If it exists on your system the Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition program will be found very quickly. When you click Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition:
- The web site of the program is: https://2kgamesinternational.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Borderlands 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition.
8. After uninstalling Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition by 2K Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition by 2K Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Borderlands 2 - Complete Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 02:08:13.090