This info is about Borderlands 1.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Borderlands 1.2.1 from your PCGamersGate
. More information about GamersGate can be read here
. Please open http://www.gamersgate.com
if you want to read more on Borderlands 1.2.1 on GamersGate's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Borderlands directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Borderlands 1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Borderlands\unins001.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Borderlands.exe and occupies 37.40 MB (39216368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Borderlands 1.2.1. They occupy about 79.92 MB (83804364
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
- Borderlands.exe (37.40 MB)
- LangSelect.exe (20.13 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (36.87 KB)
- amdcpusetup.exe (2.83 MB)
- PhysX_8.10.29_SystemSoftware.exe (34.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of Borderlands 1.2.1.
Borderlands 1.2.1 is an application by GamersGate. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Borderlands 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Borderlands 1.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Borderlands 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Borderlands 1.2.1". The Borderlands 1.2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Borderlands 1.2.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Borderlands 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borderlands 1.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamersgate.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Borderlands\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Borderlands 1.2.1.
8. After removing Borderlands 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Borderlands 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Borderlands 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Borderlands 1.2.1 by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Borderlands 1.2.1 by GamersGate is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Borderlands 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:06:52.950