Bootscreen 1.00 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Bootscreen 1.00 from your PCTeamOS
. Check out here
for more info on TeamOS. More info about the software Bootscreen 1.00 can be found at http://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
. Usually the Bootscreen 1.00 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamOS\Bootscreen directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Bootscreen 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamOS\Bootscreen\Uninstall.exe. Bootscreen 1.00's main file takes around 97.55 KB (99896 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
Bootscreen 1.00 contains of the executables below. They take 369.55 KB (378424
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
- Win7BootUpdaterCmd.exe (272.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Bootscreen 1.00 version 1.00
Bootscreen 1.00 is an application released by TeamOS. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Bootscreen 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bootscreen 1.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bootscreen 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bootscreen 1.00". If it exists on your system the Bootscreen 1.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bootscreen 1.00 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bootscreen 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bootscreen 1.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamOS\Bootscreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bootscreen 1.00.
8. After removing Bootscreen 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bootscreen 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bootscreen 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bootscreen 1.00 by TeamOS from your PC, nor are we saying that Bootscreen 1.00 by TeamOS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bootscreen 1.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 12:33:45.927