This info is about Boots for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Boots from your systemBoots
. More information on Boots can be found here
. Boots is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Boots by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the Boots's main executable file and it occupies close to 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Boots installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about Boots version 1.0
Boots is an application released by the software company Boots. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Boots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Boots from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Boots or simply click the Search field and type in "Boots". The Boots application will be found very quickly. When you click Boots in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Boots, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Boots.
8. After uninstalling Boots, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Boots which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Boots with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Boots by Boots from your PC, we are not saying that Boots by Boots is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Boots in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:50:08.707