BootSkin Vista is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BootSkin Vista from your computerStardock Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Stardock Corporation. You can see more info about BootSkin Vista at http://www.stardock.com
. BootSkin Vista is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Stardock\BootSkin Vista folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall BootSkin Vista by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stardock\BootSkin Vista\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named BootSkin.exe and occupies 1.04 MB (1085696 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BootSkin Vista. They take an average of 2.32 MB (2437504
bytes) on disk.
- BootSkin.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to BootSkin Vista version 1.02
BootSkin Vista is an application offered by Stardock Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BootSkin Vista is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BootSkin Vista with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BootSkin Vista or simply activate the Search field and type in "BootSkin Vista". The BootSkin Vista program will be found automatically. After you select BootSkin Vista in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BootSkin Vista, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BootSkin Vista:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stardock\BootSkin Vista\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BootSkin Vista.
8. After uninstalling BootSkin Vista, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BootSkin Vista which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BootSkin Vista using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BootSkin Vista by Stardock Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that BootSkin Vista by Stardock Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BootSkin Vista in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 05:35:14.070