BootSkin Vista is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BootSkin Vista from your computerStardock Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Stardock Corporation. You can see more info about BootSkin Vista at http://www.stardock.com
. BootSkin Vista is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Stardock\BootSkin Vista folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall BootSkin Vista by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stardock\BootSkin Vista\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named BootSkin.exe and occupies 1.04 MB (1085696 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BootSkin Vista. They take an average of 2.32 MB (2437504
bytes) on disk.
- BootSkin.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to BootSkin Vista version 1.02
BootSkin Vista is an application offered by Stardock Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BootSkin Vista is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BootSkin Vista with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BootSkin Vista or simply click the Search field and type in "BootSkin Vista". If it is installed on your PC the BootSkin Vista app will be found very quickly. After you select BootSkin Vista in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BootSkin Vista, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BootSkin Vista:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stardock\BootSkin Vista\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BootSkin Vista.
8. After uninstalling BootSkin Vista, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BootSkin Vista which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BootSkin Vista using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BootSkin Vista by Stardock Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that BootSkin Vista by Stardock Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BootSkin Vista in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 05:35:14.070