Boot Up Back Up
Boot Up Back Up is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Boot Up Back Up from your computerBoot Up Back Up
. Take a look here
for more info on Boot Up Back Up. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1428561280-5110-804D-C4C04F464331 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Boot Up Back Up by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1428561280-5110-804D-C4C04F464331\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Boot Up Back Up's main file takes around 1.88 MB (1966592 bytes) and its name is ansg8E6F.exe.
The executable files below are part of Boot Up Back Up. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2168413
bytes) on disk.
- ansg8E6F.exe (1.88 MB)
- rnse9641.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.59 KB)
This info is about Boot Up Back Up version 188.8.131.52
Boot Up Back Up is a program offered by Boot Up Back Up. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Boot Up Back Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Boot Up Back Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boot Up Back Up or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boot Up Back Up". The Boot Up Back Up application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Boot Up Back Up in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Boot Up Back Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Boot Up Back Up.
8. After uninstalling Boot Up Back Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Boot Up Back Up which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boot Up Back Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Boot Up Back Up by Boot Up Back Up from your PC, nor are we saying that Boot Up Back Up by Boot Up Back Up is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Boot Up Back Up in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:35:24.530