Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit)
Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) from your systemDr. Ulrich Straub
. Check out here
where you can read more on Dr. Ulrich Straub. More info about the application Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) can be seen at http://www.boot-us.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Boot-US directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Boot-US\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. bootus.exe is the Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit)'s main executable file and it takes circa 2.16 MB (2261504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit). They occupy about 2.84 MB (2981537
bytes) on disk.
- bootus.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current page applies to Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) version 3.6.1
Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) is an application offered by Dr. Ulrich Straub. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit)". The Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.boot-us.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Boot-US\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) by Dr. Ulrich Straub from your computer, nor are we saying that Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) by Dr. Ulrich Straub is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Boot-US 3.6.1 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:19:04.493