Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit)
This web page is about Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) from your PCDr. Ulrich Straub
. Take a look here
for more information on Dr. Ulrich Straub. You can read more about about Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) at http://www.boot-us.com
. Usually the Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boot-US folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Boot-US\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. bootus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes) on disk.
Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.28 MB (2391201
bytes) on disk:
- bootus.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This info is about Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) version 3.5.2
Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) is an application released by Dr. Ulrich Straub. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit)". The Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boot-us.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Boot-US\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit).
8. After removing Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) by Dr. Ulrich Straub from your PC, we are not saying that Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) by Dr. Ulrich Straub is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Boot-US 3.5.2 (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:33:28.557