Boot Hill Heroes
Boot Hill Heroes is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Boot Hill Heroes from your systemExperimental Gamer Studios
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Experimental Gamer Studios. Further information about Boot Hill Heroes can be seen at http://www.experimentalgamer.com/boot-hill-heroes/
. Boot Hill Heroes is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Boot Hill Heroes folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Boot Hill Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Boot Hill Heroes's primary file takes around 1.49 MB (1563648 bytes) and is named Boot Hill Heroes.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Boot Hill Heroes. They take 138.16 MB (144868456
bytes) on disk.
- Boot Hill Heroes.exe (1.49 MB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
Boot Hill Heroes is an application marketed by the software company Experimental Gamer Studios. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Boot Hill Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Boot Hill Heroes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Boot Hill Heroes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Boot Hill Heroes". The Boot Hill Heroes application will be found very quickly. After you select Boot Hill Heroes in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Boot Hill Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boot Hill Heroes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.experimentalgamer.com/boot-hill-heroes/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Boot Hill Heroes.
8. After removing Boot Hill Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Boot Hill Heroes that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Boot Hill Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Boot Hill Heroes by Experimental Gamer Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Boot Hill Heroes by Experimental Gamer Studios is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Boot Hill Heroes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:34:15.237