Booster Orange is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Booster Orange from your PCFrance Telecom
. You can find out more on France Telecom or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Booster Orange at http://assistance.wanadoo.fr/faq_booster.asp
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Booster Wanadoo\uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). Booster Orange's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Booster Wanadoo\uninstall\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 123.61 KB (126573 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Booster Orange. They take about 123.61 KB (126573
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (123.61 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Booster Orange we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Booster Orange from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Booster Orange's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Booster Orange
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Booster Wanadoo\wanadoo_booster.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Booster Orange\Booster Orange.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Booster Orange.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Booster Orange is an application released by France Telecom. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Booster Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Booster Orange from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Booster Orange or simply click the Search feature and type in "Booster Orange". If it is installed on your PC the Booster Orange app will be found very quickly. When you select Booster Orange in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Booster Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Booster Orange:
- The publisher is: http://assistance.wanadoo.fr/faq_booster.asp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Booster Wanadoo\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Booster Orange.
8. After removing Booster Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Booster Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Booster Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Booster Orange by France Telecom from your PC, we are not saying that Booster Orange by France Telecom is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Booster Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:05:30.987