This page is about Booster 1.05A02 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Booster 1.05A02 from your PCinitio
. More data about initio can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Booster 1.05A02 at http://www.initio.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG USB Booster folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Booster 1.05A02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LG USB Booster\uninstall.exe. Booster 1.05A02's main file takes around 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) and is named BoosterProgram.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Booster 1.05A02. They take 1.44 MB (1505049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoosterProgram.exe (232.00 KB)
- InDlg.exe (240.00 KB)
- InReg.exe (128.00 KB)
- timer.exe (33.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- UnReg.exe (128.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0502
of Booster 1.05A02.
Booster 1.05A02 is a program by initio. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Booster 1.05A02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Booster 1.05A02 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Booster 1.05A02 or simply click the Search field and type in "Booster 1.05A02". If it is installed on your PC the Booster 1.05A02 application will be found very quickly. When you select Booster 1.05A02 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Booster 1.05A02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Booster 1.05A02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.initio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LG USB Booster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Booster 1.05A02.
8. After removing Booster 1.05A02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Booster 1.05A02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Booster 1.05A02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Booster 1.05A02 by initio from your computer, nor are we saying that Booster 1.05A02 by initio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Booster 1.05A02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:08:52.130