Boorps Balls is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Boorps Balls from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Boorps Balls on WildTangent's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BoorpsBalls directory (same installation drive as Windows). Boorps Balls's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BoorpsBalls\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called BoorpsBalls.exe and occupies 181.58 KB (185936 bytes).
The executables below are part of Boorps Balls. They take an average of 921.48 KB (943592
bytes) on disk.
- BoorpsBalls-WT.exe (185.08 KB)
- BoorpsBalls.exe (181.58 KB)
- boorpsballs-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Boorps Balls version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Boorps Balls:
Boorps Balls is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Boorps Balls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Boorps Balls from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boorps Balls or simply click the Search feature and type in "Boorps Balls". If it exists on your system the Boorps Balls application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Boorps Balls in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Boorps Balls, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boorps Balls:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BoorpsBalls\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Boorps Balls.
8. After uninstalling Boorps Balls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Boorps Balls which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boorps Balls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Boorps Balls by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Boorps Balls by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Boorps Balls in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 22:13:38.033