This info is about BooktabZ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BooktabZ from your systemduDAT
. Go over here
where you can find out more on duDAT. More information about BooktabZ can be found at http://www.booktab.it/
. Usually the BooktabZ application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BooktabZ folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\BooktabZ\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BooktabZ. BooktabZ.exe is the BooktabZ's primary executable file and it takes around 8.50 MB (8916480 bytes) on disk.
BooktabZ is composed of the following executables which occupy 45.89 MB (48122522
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BooktabMigrator.exe (12.03 MB)
- BooktabZ.exe (8.50 MB)
- test_dbSync.exe (3.46 MB)
- test_fileSync.exe (3.46 MB)
- test_unitConfig.exe (3.46 MB)
- test_unitResource.exe (3.47 MB)
- test_unitSync.exe (3.46 MB)
- test_video.exe (25.00 KB)
- test_web.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This web page is about BooktabZ version 0.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BooktabZ:
...click to view all...
BooktabZ is an application marketed by the software company duDAT. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BooktabZ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BooktabZ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BooktabZ or simply activate the Search field and type in "BooktabZ". If it exists on your system the BooktabZ application will be found automatically. After you select BooktabZ in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BooktabZ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BooktabZ:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.booktab.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BooktabZ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BooktabZ.
8. After uninstalling BooktabZ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BooktabZ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BooktabZ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BooktabZ by duDAT from your PC, nor are we saying that BooktabZ by duDAT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BooktabZ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 17:49:45.670