This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Booknizer 10.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Booknizer 10.0 from your computerBooknizer.com
. More information on Booknizer.com can be seen here
. More information about the application Booknizer 10.0 can be found at https://www.booknizer.com
. Usually the Booknizer 10.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Booknizer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Booknizer 10.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Booknizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Booknizer 10.0's primary file takes around 16.62 MB (17431816 bytes) and is called booknizer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Booknizer 10.0. They occupy 20.57 MB (21564944
bytes) on disk.
- booknizer.exe (16.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- FBReader.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0
of Booknizer 10.0.
Booknizer 10.0 is an application by the software company Booknizer.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Booknizer 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Booknizer 10.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Booknizer 10.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Booknizer 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the Booknizer 10.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Booknizer 10.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Booknizer 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Booknizer 10.0:
- The software company is: https://www.booknizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Booknizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Booknizer 10.0.
8. After removing Booknizer 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Booknizer 10.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Booknizer 10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Booknizer 10.0 by Booknizer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Booknizer 10.0 by Booknizer.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Booknizer 10.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 17:33:01.570