BookWright version 1.0.75
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BookWright version 1.0.75 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BookWright version 1.0.75 from your PCBlurb, Inc.
. More data about Blurb, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on BookWright version 1.0.75 at http://www.blurb.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BookWright folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. BookWright version 1.0.75's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BookWright\unins000.exe". BookWright version 1.0.75's primary file takes about 34.09 MB (35750000 bytes) and is named BookWright.exe.
BookWright version 1.0.75 contains of the executables below. They occupy 36.67 MB (38448985
bytes) on disk.
- Blurb Updater.exe (1.18 MB)
- BookWright.exe (34.09 MB)
- ICCApply.exe (722.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.01 KB)
The current web page applies to BookWright version 1.0.75 version 1.0.75
BookWright version 1.0.75 is an application marketed by the software company Blurb, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove BookWright version 1.0.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BookWright version 1.0.75 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BookWright version 1.0.75 or simply click the Search field and type in "BookWright version 1.0.75". If it exists on your system the BookWright version 1.0.75 app will be found very quickly. When you click BookWright version 1.0.75 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BookWright version 1.0.75, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BookWright version 1.0.75:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blurb.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BookWright\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BookWright version 1.0.75.
8. After uninstalling BookWright version 1.0.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BookWright version 1.0.75 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BookWright version 1.0.75 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BookWright version 1.0.75 by Blurb, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BookWright version 1.0.75 by Blurb, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BookWright version 1.0.75 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 18:35:25.497