This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BookDB3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BookDB3 from your systemSpacejock Software
. Additional info about Spacejock Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.spacejock.com
to get more data about BookDB3 on Spacejock Software's website. Usually the BookDB3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BookDB3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\BookDB3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BookDB3. The application's main executable file occupies 254.00 KB (260096 bytes) on disk and is labeled BookDB3.exe.
BookDB3 is composed of the following executables which take 955.69 KB (978623
bytes) on disk:
- BookDB3.exe (254.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.69 KB)
The current page applies to BookDB3 version 3
BookDB3 is an application by the software company Spacejock Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase BookDB3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BookDB3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BookDB3 or simply click the Search field and type in "BookDB3". If it is installed on your PC the BookDB3 application will be found automatically. After you select BookDB3 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BookDB3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BookDB3:
- The software company is: http://www.spacejock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BookDB3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BookDB3.
8. After removing BookDB3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BookDB3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BookDB3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BookDB3 by Spacejock Software from your computer, nor are we saying that BookDB3 by Spacejock Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BookDB3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:57:59.890