You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bonusprint for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bonusprint from your computerBonusprint
. You can read more on Bonusprint or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bonusprint directory (same installation drive as Windows). Bonusprint's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bonusprint\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled apc.exe and it has a size of 6.04 MB (6330424 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Bonusprint. They occupy about 7.16 MB (7512545
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (6.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Bonusprint versions:
...click to view all...
Bonusprint is an application offered by the software company Bonusprint. Some users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Bonusprint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bonusprint from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bonusprint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bonusprint". If it exists on your system the Bonusprint program will be found automatically. After you select Bonusprint in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bonusprint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bonusprint.
8. After removing Bonusprint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bonusprint that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bonusprint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bonusprint by Bonusprint from your PC, nor are we saying that Bonusprint by Bonusprint is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bonusprint supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 15:22:34.153