This page is about BonusMiner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BonusMiner from your systemAtion, s.r.o.
. More information on Ation, s.r.o. can be seen here
. More info about the application BonusMiner can be seen at http://bonusminer.com/
. Usually the BonusMiner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BonusMiner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BonusMiner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BonusMiner. BonusMiner's main file takes around 134.50 KB (137728 bytes) and its name is Run_BonusMiner.exe.
BonusMiner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.15 MB (3299779
bytes) on disk.
- firefox.exe (1,003.50 KB)
- Run_BonusMiner.exe (134.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- tesseract.exe (918.00 KB)
BonusMiner is an application by Ation, s.r.o.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase BonusMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BonusMiner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BonusMiner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BonusMiner". The BonusMiner application will be found automatically. When you click BonusMiner in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BonusMiner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BonusMiner:
- The software company is: http://bonusminer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BonusMiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BonusMiner.
8. After uninstalling BonusMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BonusMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BonusMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BonusMiner by Ation, s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that BonusMiner by Ation, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BonusMiner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:44:22.080