Bonefreeze is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Bonefreeze from your systemBonefreeze
. Go over here
for more info on Bonefreeze. Usually the Bonefreeze program is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AppSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AppSync\AppSync.exe do://uninstall?guid=Bonefreeze is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bonefreeze. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.95 MB (4136920 bytes) on disk and is titled AppSync.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Bonefreeze. They occupy about 5.99 MB (6278056
bytes) on disk.
- AppSync.exe (3.95 MB)
- AppMaster.exe (2.04 MB)
This data is about Bonefreeze version 1188.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bonefreeze:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Bonefreeze from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\bonefreeze.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\go.bonefreeze.com
Bonefreeze is a program by Bonefreeze. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Bonefreeze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bonefreeze from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bonefreeze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bonefreeze". The Bonefreeze application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bonefreeze in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bonefreeze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bonefreeze.
8. After uninstalling Bonefreeze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bonefreeze that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bonefreeze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bonefreeze by Bonefreeze from your PC, nor are we saying that Bonefreeze by Bonefreeze is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bonefreeze in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:05:17.053