BonClub PC version 1.8
This page is about BonClub PC version 1.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BonClub PC version 1.8 from your computerBonClub JSC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on BonClub JSC. Click on http://bon.club
to get more facts about BonClub PC version 1.8 on BonClub JSC's website. BonClub PC version 1.8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BonClub PC folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall BonClub PC version 1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BonClub PC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named BonClub.exe and it has a size of 4.09 MB (4288512 bytes).
BonClub PC version 1.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.97 MB (18844421
bytes) on disk:
- BonClub.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.66 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
This info is about BonClub PC version 1.8 version 1.8
BonClub PC version 1.8 is a program offered by BonClub JSC. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove BonClub PC version 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BonClub PC version 1.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BonClub PC version 1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BonClub PC version 1.8". If it is installed on your PC the BonClub PC version 1.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BonClub PC version 1.8 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BonClub PC version 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BonClub PC version 1.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://bon.club
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BonClub PC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BonClub PC version 1.8.
8. After uninstalling BonClub PC version 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BonClub PC version 1.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BonClub PC version 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BonClub PC version 1.8 by BonClub JSC from your computer, nor are we saying that BonClub PC version 1.8 by BonClub JSC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BonClub PC version 1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:48:14.983