Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3
This page is about Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 from your PCBome Software
. More data about Bome Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.bome.com/midi/sendsx/
if you want to read more on Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 on Bome Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome's SendSX folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome's SendSX\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk and is named SendSX.exe.
Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.41 MB (1480026
bytes) on disk.
- SendSX.exe (766.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.303
of Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3.
Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 is a program marketed by Bome Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3". If it exists on your system the Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 application will be found very quickly. When you click Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3:
- The publisher is: http://www.bome.com/midi/sendsx/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome's SendSX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3.
8. After removing Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 by Bome Software from your PC, we are not saying that Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 by Bome Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bome's SendSX V1.30beta3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 05:23:10.540