Bome's SendSX V1.22
This page contains complete information on how to remove Bome's SendSX V1.22 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.22 from your systembome.com
. Go over here
for more information on bome.com. More data about the software Bome's SendSX V1.22 can be seen at http://www.bome.com/midi/sendsx/
. Bome's SendSX V1.22 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome's SendSX folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome's SendSX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SendSX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 574.50 KB (588288 bytes) on disk.
Bome's SendSX V1.22 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.17 MB (1228221
bytes) on disk:
- SendSX.exe (574.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Bome's SendSX V1.22 version 1.22
Bome's SendSX V1.22 is an application marketed by bome.com. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Bome's SendSX V1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bome's SendSX V1.22 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bome's SendSX V1.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bome's SendSX V1.22". The Bome's SendSX V1.22 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bome's SendSX V1.22 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bome's SendSX V1.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bome's SendSX V1.22:
- The publisher is: http://www.bome.com/midi/sendsx/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome's SendSX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.22.
8. After uninstalling Bome's SendSX V1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bome's SendSX V1.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bome's SendSX V1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.22 by bome.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Bome's SendSX V1.22 by bome.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bome's SendSX V1.22 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-30 22:29:55.783