Bome SendSX 1.4
Bome SendSX 1.4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bome SendSX 1.4 from your computerBome Software GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Bome Software GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. More details about the app Bome SendSX 1.4 can be found at http://www.bome.com/products/sendsx
. Bome SendSX 1.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Bome SendSX folder, depending on the user's decision. Bome SendSX 1.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bome SendSX\unins000.exe. Bome SendSX 1.4's primary file takes about 1.26 MB (1317688 bytes) and its name is SendSX.exe.
Bome SendSX 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.94 MB (2031216
bytes) on disk.
- SendSX.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.80 KB)
This data is about Bome SendSX 1.4 version 1.4
Bome SendSX 1.4 is an application offered by the software company Bome Software GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Bome SendSX 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bome SendSX 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bome SendSX 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bome SendSX 1.4". If it exists on your system the Bome SendSX 1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bome SendSX 1.4 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bome SendSX 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bome SendSX 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.bome.com/products/sendsx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bome SendSX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bome SendSX 1.4.
8. After removing Bome SendSX 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bome SendSX 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bome SendSX 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bome SendSX 1.4 by Bome Software GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Bome SendSX 1.4 by Bome Software GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bome SendSX 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 03:08:11.350