Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34
This page is about Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 from your systemBoilsoft, Inc.
. You can read more on Boilsoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 can be found at http://www.boilsoft.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter\unins000.exe. VideoSplitter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1074176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34. They take about 10.16 MB (10653480
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- VideoSplitter.exe (1.02 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.46 MB)
This page is about Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 version 6.34
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter\splitter.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Converter\Boilsoft Video Splitter\Patch.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Converter\Boilsoft Video Splitter\VideoSplitter.exe
Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 is a program marketed by the software company Boilsoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 or simply click the Search field and type in "Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34". The Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34:
- The publisher is: http://www.boilsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34.
8. After uninstalling Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 by Boilsoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 by Boilsoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:48.693