Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16
Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 from your PCBoilsoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on Boilsoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.boilsoft.com
if you want to read more on Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 on Boilsoft, Inc.'s website. Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Boilsoft Video Joiner folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 is "C:\Program Files\Boilsoft Video Joiner\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called EZMerge.exe and its approximative size is 1.30 MB (1368064 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16. They occupy 1.95 MB (2041610
bytes) on disk.
- EZMerge.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.16
of Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16.
Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 is a program marketed by the software company Boilsoft, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16". If it exists on your system the Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 application will be found very quickly. After you select Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boilsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Boilsoft Video Joiner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16.
8. After uninstalling Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 by Boilsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 by Boilsoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Boilsoft Video Joiner 5.16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:29:59.073