You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BoTime3 Workflow for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BoTime3 Workflow from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove BoTime3 Workflow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "store-5c0ec3f7@@XD75Farm.001_WS2008R2Salu-17". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside BoTime3 Workflow. They occupy about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BoTime3 Workflow.
BoTime3 Workflow is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove BoTime3 Workflow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BoTime3 Workflow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BoTime3 Workflow or simply click the Search field and type in "BoTime3 Workflow". The BoTime3 Workflow app will be found automatically. When you click BoTime3 Workflow in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BoTime3 Workflow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BoTime3 Workflow.
8. After uninstalling BoTime3 Workflow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BoTime3 Workflow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BoTime3 Workflow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BoTime3 Workflow by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that BoTime3 Workflow by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BoTime3 Workflow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:34:36.700