This page contains detailed information on how to remove BoTime3 TimeClient for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall BoTime3 TimeClient from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. BoTime3 TimeClient is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "store-5c0ec3f7@@XD75Farm.001_WS2008R2Salu-16" is the full command line if you want to uninstall BoTime3 TimeClient. SelfService.exe is the BoTime3 TimeClient's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
BoTime3 TimeClient is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BoTime3 TimeClient.
BoTime3 TimeClient is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove BoTime3 TimeClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BoTime3 TimeClient from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BoTime3 TimeClient or simply click the Search field and type in "BoTime3 TimeClient". If it is installed on your PC the BoTime3 TimeClient app will be found automatically. When you select BoTime3 TimeClient in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BoTime3 TimeClient, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BoTime3 TimeClient.
8. After removing BoTime3 TimeClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BoTime3 TimeClient which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BoTime3 TimeClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BoTime3 TimeClient by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that BoTime3 TimeClient by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BoTime3 TimeClient in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:34:36.667