Blurity version 1.5.177
This info is about Blurity version 1.5.177 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Blurity version 1.5.177 from your PCNesota LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Nesota LLC. You can read more about related to Blurity version 1.5.177 at http://www.nesota.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blurity\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blurity\bin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blurity version 1.5.177. Blurity.exe is the Blurity version 1.5.177's main executable file and it takes approximately 14.54 MB (15246192 bytes) on disk.
Blurity version 1.5.177 contains of the executables below. They take 22.04 MB (23106617
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Blurity.exe (14.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- deconv.exe (196.00 KB)
- jhead.exe (108.00 KB)
- psf.exe (301.50 KB)
- deconv.exe (249.00 KB)
- imconvert.exe (5.52 MB)
The current page applies to Blurity version 1.5.177 version 1.5.177
Blurity version 1.5.177 is an application released by Nesota LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Blurity version 1.5.177 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Blurity version 1.5.177 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blurity version 1.5.177 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blurity version 1.5.177". If it exists on your system the Blurity version 1.5.177 application will be found automatically. After you select Blurity version 1.5.177 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blurity version 1.5.177, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blurity version 1.5.177:
- The software company is: http://www.nesota.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blurity\bin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blurity version 1.5.177.
8. After uninstalling Blurity version 1.5.177, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blurity version 1.5.177 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blurity version 1.5.177 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blurity version 1.5.177 by Nesota LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Blurity version 1.5.177 by Nesota LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blurity version 1.5.177 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 05:39:18.717