Blurity version 1.2.139
Blurity version 1.2.139 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Blurity version 1.2.139 from your systemNesota LLC
. More information on Nesota LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on Blurity version 1.2.139 at http://www.nesota.com/
. Blurity version 1.2.139 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blurity\bin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Blurity version 1.2.139 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blurity\bin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Blurity.exe is the Blurity version 1.2.139's main executable file and it occupies approximately 10.76 MB (11287348 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Blurity version 1.2.139. They occupy 17.52 MB (18369618
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Blurity.exe (10.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- deconv.exe (195.50 KB)
- jhead.exe (108.00 KB)
- psf.exe (271.00 KB)
- imconvert.exe (5.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.139
of Blurity version 1.2.139.
Blurity version 1.2.139 is an application offered by the software company Nesota LLC. Some people choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Blurity version 1.2.139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Blurity version 1.2.139 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blurity version 1.2.139 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blurity version 1.2.139". If it is installed on your PC the Blurity version 1.2.139 application will be found automatically. When you click Blurity version 1.2.139 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Blurity version 1.2.139, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blurity version 1.2.139:
- The software company is: http://www.nesota.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blurity\bin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blurity version 1.2.139.
8. After removing Blurity version 1.2.139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blurity version 1.2.139 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blurity version 1.2.139 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blurity version 1.2.139 by Nesota LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Blurity version 1.2.139 by Nesota LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blurity version 1.2.139 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:21:44.790