Blur version 1.0
This page is about Blur version 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Blur version 1.0 from your systemNORO
. You can read more on NORO or check for application updates here
. Further information about Blur version 1.0 can be seen at https://corepacks.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Blur folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Blur version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Blur\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Blur.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 27.19 MB (28509184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Blur version 1.0. They take 28.73 MB (30123889
bytes) on disk.
- Blur.exe (27.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Blur version 1.0.
Blur version 1.0 is an application by NORO. Some computer users want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Blur version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Blur version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blur version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blur version 1.0". The Blur version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Blur version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blur version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blur version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://corepacks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Blur\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blur version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Blur version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blur version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blur version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blur version 1.0 by NORO from your PC, we are not saying that Blur version 1.0 by NORO is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blur version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 10:05:18.500