Blur Add-on 6.2.2132
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 from your systemAbine Inc
. Additional info about Abine Inc can be seen here
. Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotTrackMe folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotTrackMe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 123.73 KB (126704 bytes) on disk and is called AbineAutoUpdate.exe.
Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3602617
bytes) on disk.
- AbineAutoUpdate.exe (123.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Update.exe (2.17 MB)
- AbineInstall.exe (117.23 KB)
- AbineService.exe (228.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.2132
of Blur Add-on 6.2.2132.
Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 is an application by Abine Inc. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blur Add-on 6.2.2132". If it is installed on your PC the Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 app will be found very quickly. After you select Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blur Add-on 6.2.2132, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blur Add-on 6.2.2132.
8. After uninstalling Blur Add-on 6.2.2132, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 by Abine Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 by Abine Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Blur Add-on 6.2.2132 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 19:34:41.683