You can find below details on how to uninstall Bluetooth Symbol for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bluetooth Symbol from your computerBluetooth Symbol
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bluetooth Symbol. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1432356686-0000-0000-1C6F6530B2AE directory (same installation drive as Windows). Bluetooth Symbol's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1432356686-0000-0000-1C6F6530B2AE\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is named bnsi197.exe and occupies 370.50 KB (379392 bytes).
Bluetooth Symbol installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 457.22 KB (468189
bytes) on disk.
- bnsi197.exe (370.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bluetooth Symbol.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Bluetooth Symbol.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Bluetooth Symbol is a program released by Bluetooth Symbol. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Bluetooth Symbol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bluetooth Symbol with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bluetooth Symbol or simply click the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Symbol". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Symbol program will be found very quickly. After you click Bluetooth Symbol in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Symbol, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bluetooth Symbol.
8. After removing Bluetooth Symbol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Symbol which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Symbol with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bluetooth Symbol by Bluetooth Symbol from your PC, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Symbol by Bluetooth Symbol is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bluetooth Symbol supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:06:46.607