Bluetooth Monitor 2
Bluetooth Monitor 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 from your systemTOSHIBA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Monitor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Bluetooth Monitor 2 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BtMon2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Bluetooth Monitor 2. They occupy about 168.00 KB (172032
bytes) on disk.
- BtMon.exe (68.00 KB)
- BtMon2.exe (64.00 KB)
- TosBtInit.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Bluetooth Monitor 2 version 2.12.000
Bluetooth Monitor 2 is a program marketed by TOSHIBA. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Bluetooth Monitor 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bluetooth Monitor 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bluetooth Monitor 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Monitor 2". If it is installed on your PC the Bluetooth Monitor 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bluetooth Monitor 2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Monitor 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bluetooth Monitor 2.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Monitor 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Monitor 2 by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:35:35.013