Bluetooth Monitor 2
Bluetooth Monitor 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 from your computerTOSHIBA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Monitor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Bluetooth Monitor 2 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BtMon2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Bluetooth Monitor 2. They occupy about 168.00 KB (172032
bytes) on disk.
- BtMon.exe (68.00 KB)
- BtMon2.exe (64.00 KB)
- TosBtInit.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Bluetooth Monitor 2 version 2.12.000
Bluetooth Monitor 2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Monitor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9732.43032\Bluetooth Monitor
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Monitor\BtMon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Monitor\BtMon.ini
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Monitor\BtMon2.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Monitor\TosBtInit.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9732.43032\Bluetooth Monitor\BtMon2Inst_v212.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9732.43032\Bluetooth Monitor\liesmich.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9732.43032\Bluetooth Monitor\lisezmoi.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9732.43032\Bluetooth Monitor\readme.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9732.43032\Bluetooth Monitor\TVERSION.XML
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Monitor 2
Bluetooth Monitor 2 is an application released by TOSHIBA. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bluetooth Monitor 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bluetooth Monitor 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Monitor 2". The Bluetooth Monitor 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bluetooth Monitor 2 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bluetooth Monitor 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bluetooth Monitor 2.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bluetooth Monitor 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 by TOSHIBA from your computer, we are not saying that Bluetooth Monitor 2 by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:35:35.013