Bluejay v1.12 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Bluejay v1.12 from your computerGEWPI Software
. More data about GEWPI Software can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluejay folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluejay\Bluejay.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Bluejay v1.12. Bluejay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.46 MB (2575360 bytes) on disk.
Bluejay v1.12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3290945
bytes) on disk:
- Bluejay.exe (2.46 MB)
- wavpack1.exe (698.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Bluejay v1.12.
Bluejay v1.12 is a program marketed by the software company GEWPI Software. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Bluejay v1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bluejay v1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bluejay v1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluejay v1.12". If it is installed on your PC the Bluejay v1.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bluejay v1.12 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bluejay v1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bluejay v1.12.
8. After removing Bluejay v1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluejay v1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bluejay v1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluejay v1.12 by GEWPI Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Bluejay v1.12 by GEWPI Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluejay v1.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 08:39:02.817