Bluefish 2.2.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Bluefish 2.2.4 from your systemThe Bluefish Developers
. You can read more on The Bluefish Developers or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Bluefish 2.2.4 at http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
. Bluefish 2.2.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Bluefish directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Bluefish\bluefish-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bluefish 2.2.4. The application's main executable file is named bluefish.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1764071 bytes).
The executables below are part of Bluefish 2.2.4. They take an average of 2.11 MB (2212505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bluefish-uninst.exe (85.24 KB)
- bluefish.exe (1.68 MB)
- fc-cache.exe (38.04 KB)
- fc-list.exe (28.69 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (33.15 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (29.39 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (29.96 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (31.93 KB)
- gtk-update-icon-cache.exe (57.03 KB)
- gtk2_runtime_uninst.exe (71.84 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (32.66 KB)
This page is about Bluefish 2.2.4 version 2.2.4
Bluefish 2.2.4 is a program released by the software company The Bluefish Developers. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Bluefish 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bluefish 2.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bluefish 2.2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bluefish 2.2.4". If it exists on your system the Bluefish 2.2.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click Bluefish 2.2.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bluefish 2.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bluefish 2.2.4:
- The publisher is: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bluefish\bluefish-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bluefish 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Bluefish 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluefish 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bluefish 2.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bluefish 2.2.4 by The Bluefish Developers from your computer, nor are we saying that Bluefish 2.2.4 by The Bluefish Developers is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bluefish 2.2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:37:39.817